My sweet friend and future sister-in-law Ariel came up with a creative, fun, and inspiring meme, and she tagged me! Thank you so much, dear.
To quote Ariel, "The name of my meme is...Five Things that Changed Your Life." So here are my five, in chronological order:
1. Finding my forever home with Mom and Dad and my kitty siblings, MaoMao, Dorydoo, and Brainball. I showed up at Mom and Dad's back porch as a stray, and they took me in. What a blessing!
2. Connecting, through MaoMao's blog, with the Cat Blogosphere! There are such wonderful kitties on the internet, and I love making friends. And since I'm a poet, I have a great opportunity, through the Cat Blogosphere, to share my poetry.
3. Meeting, again through MaoMao's blog, my darling mancat Mickeybear! We started talking on MaoMao's blog, and our relationship blossomed from there. Mickey is my love, my friend, my muse, a talented poet in his own right, and my Knight in Shining White Fur *purrrrr.*
4. Getting my own blog! I'm afraid I became something of a blog-hog on Mao's blog, so Mom let me have my own. What fun! Mickey was lucky enough to get his own blog, too. Having our own blogs to talk on has helped us grow even closer -- I fall more in love with him every day.
5. Being blessed, because of the Cat Blogosphere, with a wonderful, extended group of kitty family and friends: my mancat Mickey, Oscar my Kitty Daddy, Pounce my Kitty Mom, my sisters Miss Peach and Lucy Furr, my brothers Ben Fuzz and Yoggie, and so many precious friends. No doubt about it, I'm a lucky furry-purry girlcat!
And I'll tag: