This meme will be fun! *smile* First of all, here are the rules:
* Link to the one who tagged you.
* List the rules on your blog.
* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag some blogger friends with links.
* Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
1. I'm the people-iest people cat Mom has ever known. She calls me a Velcro Cat. I love lying on laps and snuggling. I love Mom's lap, I love Dad's lap. And I love making new friends. When people come over, I'm always the first cat to greet them. And I often wind up on their laps, too! Here I am, snuggling with Daddy.
2. I love to stick my tongue out. Always makes Mom say SQUEE!
3. I enjoy looking at the world upside down. Especially when I'm getting scritches! In this picture, I'm on Mom's lap.
4. I love Daddy's watch band. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
5. And Mom's bras are so much fun! I bunnykick them and rub all over them. Here's a link to a video of me with one of Mom's bras.
6. Though I don't talk much, I make up for it at Stinky Goodness Time. That's when I sing my Stinky Goodness Operatic Arias, and they sound something like this: "MwwwrAAAAH! MwwwrAAAH! MwwwrAAAH!"
I'd like to tag my darling Mickeybear, my sister-friend-cousin Gretchen, and my future sister-in-law Ariel for this meme.
I'm sending my heartfelt purrs to The Cat Realm. Emil is missing, and his family fears he won't be coming home. I will continue to purr for a miracle. But if he has indeed gone to the Rainbow Bridge, he'll always be remembered, he'll always be loved. Emil, we'll miss you, sweet friend.