Thank you, sweet friends, for making MaoMao's Gotcha Day special! A wonderful time was had by all.
Here are some other things I'm thankful for:
1. The love of my darling mancat Mickeybear. I am so proud and happy to be his Kittypie. And Mickey, dear, I want to write you another poem soon. I'm trying to figure out what form I want to use. There are so many wonderful possibilities!
2. My mom. Even though she's hard at work on her writing projects, she cuddles me in her lap all I want. We've figured out a way for her to type and me to snuggle at the same time. It works beautifully!
3. My dad. He lets me rub all over his watch -- I love his watch *giggle* -- and tells me every day what a beautiful girl I am.
4. Stinky Goodness. In a word: sublime.
5. Catnip raviolis and catnip bananers. They help me keep my bunnykicking skills sharp!
6. Mom's clothes (especially her bras). See above comment about bunnykicking skills.
7. MaoMao, Brainball, and Dorydoo. Though I'm more of a people-cat than a cat-cat, I love my siblings, in my way. And I've been sleeping in the laundry with Brainball quite a bit lately!
8. Last but never least, the Cat Blogosphere and all the friends we Ballicai have made. We love you all. There can be no sweeter -- or more fun -- place on the internet!
I teleported over to spend time with my dear sister-cousin, Gretchen... she and I are enjoying sistersnuggles together. Gretchen's been taking wonderful care of her Mom bean, and I wanted to spend time with them both and share cuddles and healing purrs!
Here is a beautiful picture of us from Gretchen's bloggie that her sweet Mom bean took. I am so thankful for our friendship, which I treasure. *Purrrrrrrr*!