My sister-friend-cousin, Gretchen, tagged me for the Three Dreams Meme! Thank you, dear -- this looks like fun.
Here are the rules:
1. Post who tagged you and link back to them and then to http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/
2. Then answer this question: What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer any consequences?
3. Then tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.
1. To live in a castle with my darling Mickeybear. Of course we would need to bring our humans along, too *smile*. But oh, what a wonderful thing, to snuggle with my Mickey all the time, and think of the poetry we could write each other...
2. To eat all the stinky goodness my heart desires, without worrying that my figure will become too full!
3. To snuggle in Mom's lap ALL THE TIME. Wait. That could be a problem, seeing as how I want to snuggle Mickeybear, too. Okay. Here's my solution. Mickey dear, first we'll snuggle together in your Mom's lap, then we'll snuggle together in my Mom's lap, and we'll switch between Moms, staying snuggled up together! Don't you think our Moms would enjoy two kitties cuddled in their laps? *giggle*
I tag anycat who hasn't yet played this fun meme.
Now, here's my question: Mickeybear made a Valentine for me. It is also posted for Skeezix's Valentine's Day Contest. Trouble is, I can't get it to load on my computer on either Firefox or Internet Explorer! So what I want to know, to help Mom troubleshoot the problem, is this: is anyone else having trouble seeing the Valentine, or is it just me?