Saturday, December 15, 2007

A New Friend from Daisy Mae Maus!

Mom said, "Mail Call for Miss Marilyn," and she brought me a package was from my dear friend Daisy Mae Maus! She'd written to tell me she found a special surprise for me. How exciting!



And look who was inside the package -- my twin!



She is ceramic; very delicate and refined. And what a lovely smile she has!



Isn't she beautiful, Mickeybear? She makes me think of MickLyn, your virtual Squillion! *smile* I know she and I will be very good friends.



And look, she brought a lovely holiday card from dear Daisy Mae!



Here is the inside of the card. Isn't Daisy Mae a sweetheart!



Since I'm Marilyn MonREOW and my new friend is my twin, I've named her Norma Jeane. Here is a picture that emphasizes our resemblance to each other! *smile*



Thank you so much, Daisy Mae! You are such a sweet friend -- I so appreciate you thinking of me! Mom and I will enjoy Norma Jeane, and we wish you and yours a lovely holiday season!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh that is so cute! You look great!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

She certainly does look like you! What a cute pair you make together.

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, she does look just like you! It is very amazing. DMM is such a sweet friend.

Mosaic Cats said...

That is the cutest thing we have seen all morning and the name could not be more perfect!!!
What a pair. (of darling cats.)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Hello NORMA JEAN! That ceramic cat does look like you Marilyn ... with one small difference ... she has TWO beautiful blue eyes!
What a wonderful gift from Daisy Mae Maus.
Your--Mick

Monty Q. Kat said...

SQUEE.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a perfect gift! Norma jean looks almost as pretty as you :)
Daisy Mae chose very well!
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah that is really super cute~!!!!!! I can see you really like it!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, dat is a wunnerful gift dat Daisy Mae gived yoo. She does look almost as beyootiful as yoo.

Anonymous said...

That was a very nice present, sister!
But to make Norma Jean really your twin, she needs a green contact lens. ;)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh my ... Norma Jeane is a purrfect match for you, Marilyn! I'm so glad that she got there in one piece an' that you like her! Yay!

DMM

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that is so wonderful What a great gift from Daisy Mae!

Gretchen said...

Oh, how sweet your twin, Miss Norma Jean is. You certainly named her right. I thinks she's so beautiful, just like you.

I loved your videos, too.

My mom bean needs to do some more videos.

Warm snuggle hugs, sister-cousin...and my BF...G

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

She's lovely, Marilyn, and compliments you nicely. You get more fan mail and fan gifts than any cat I've ever seen!