I thought I'd do something fun today -- list some of the keywords people plug into search engines that bring them to my blog!
1. poem - 5 gentlemen. What, me writing a poem for five gentlemancats? No, I am a one-mancat ladycat. *smile* and *kiss to Mickeybear*
2. poetic facial expressions. What a nice sentiment!
3. blondes in red dresses. Well, I am a blonde -- a Whitester, actually! -- and I have a beautiful red dress that Mickeybear got me. I wore it most recently for my Gotcha Day Party!
4. poems about the light bulb. Most odd, for I've never written a poem about a light bulb. Why would I want to do that? I did consider writing a poem about fleas, though, just for fun. Something like... *ahem*:
Fleas, fleas: they itch my knees
Fleas, fleas, get off me please
Fleas, fleas: everyone agrees
Fleas, fleas give no ease.
(don't worry, Mom treats us with Frontline *grin*!).
5. marilyn monroe side view nose. Though I'm Marilyn MonREOW and not Marilyn Monroe, there are quite a few pictures of me in profile on this blog.
6. gentlemen prefer blondes corset. *sigh*, even though I'm full-figured, I simply cannot imagine subjecting myself to the discomfort of a corset.
7. peach blush for blondes. I don't wear makeup, but if I did, peach blush sounds like a lovely color to try!
8. dress up as marilyn. What? People want to dress up like me? Very interesting! Perhaps there are Marilyn MonREOW impersonators. I'd better watch out for them!
9. what to put on my collar furry. I am, myself, furry. Why would I want my collar to be furry, too? My collar, the lovely one that Mickeybear got me, is perfect the way it is.
10. poem about sticking out tongue. Yes, I write poems, and yes, I often poke my tongue out. But I've never written a poem about poking my tongue out. Perhaps I should!
Though I am no longer young,
I love to show my little pink tongue.
When I do, Mom hollers SQUEE,
Then she takes a picture of me!