But I was tagged by sweet Miz Allie Cat for the Catnip Capers Meme! What fun. So I'll play along before I resume my nap. And after my nap, I'll work on my villanelle for my darling Mickeybear! I miss him so much.
Here are the rules for the Catnip Capers Meme, quoted from Miz Allie's blog:
"All you catsters out there have to do is just list 5 things you do whenever you're on the nip, and don't forget to tag some friends! Let's find out just how wacked out some of us get!!"
Ohhh, I love 'nip! Here are five things I do when I'm 'nipped out:
1. If I'm lucky, I find one of Mom's t-shirts, or better yet, one of her bras. Then I wallow around on it, grab it in my paws, and bunnykick it!
2. I run around a lot. Well, I don't really run. I "tuddle." That's what Mom says, anyway. She says I walk and run as though I were wearing high heels, because I'm a curvy cat with small paws. And when I'm nipped out, the "tuddling" is that much more obvious!
3. I roll around on my back and wave my paws in the air. When I do this, I look like I'm boxing. Maybe I'm having catnip-induced hallucinations of being Mohammad Ali. But wait, it's my NOMSS friend, Cairo, who's the boxer, *giggle*!
4. I'm always snuggly, but being 'nipped out makes me extra-snuggly! Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle! Where are Mom and Dad -- I want to snuggle! Let me teleport over to Mickeybear's -- I want to SNUGGLE!
5. I rub my face against the 'nip. I like having it on my face! Mom calls me Kissyface because I kiss her and Dad so much, but when I'm 'nipped out, I become Nippyface!
And I'll tag three 'nippy-trippy girlcat friends: Miss Peach my sister, Ariel my future sister-in-law, and Gretchen my sweet friend.
Back to my beauty sleep... zzzzzzzz... (*purrrrrrr*)