Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jade's Wearing the Wig!

Check out my friend, Jade -- I helped her out with Anastasia's pink wig so that she'll be ready to go with some lucky mancat to a Ball. Isn't she just the picture of glamour!

And thank you, dear Jade, for honoring me with my third Rockin' Girl Blogger award. I'm touched and very happy *purrr, purrr, purrr*.

If anykitty would like me to help you with the pink wig, please let me know in a comment *smile*.


(Love and whisker-kisses to my darling Mickeybear!)

7 comments:

snowforest said...

Wow ~ Jade looks great!
Many congrats on the Rockin' Girl Blogger award ~ you truly deserve it :)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You sure made her look so glamourous! Daddy made me look like I slept on one side and kinked my wig!

~Marie

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Marilyn,
How nice of you to help Jade with her pink wig. She does look pretty in pink!
Yes ... I love the whimsical side of you! That was my favorite poem!
Did you see the picture Jeter posted of us? He's really a great brother ... and because he is ... I allow him to play with my tail when he wants!
Your--Mick

Monty Q. Kat said...

(Pssst...it's MomBean, can you help me with Monty, please?)

Daisy said...

Jade looks pretty in the pink wig!

Millie said...

I need help with the wig. Mom is good at lotsa stuff, but she doesn't know how to photoshop.

Thanks Marilyn. Pink is my favorite color.

lordjaders said...

AAaahhh! How chick I look! Ms. Monrrreow you arrre such a dearrr forrr helping me out. I haven't been able to talk much this week and I'll be gone again until next Monday. You've been verrry busy on yourrr bloggie and so I know I'll have some catching up to do.
Thank you forrr yourr kindness.

Jade