My darling Mickey and I have been waxing pretty poetic lately, huh? Mmmmm, fun!!(And soon I'm going to write him a *swoon* sonnet...) But today, I thought I'd start a meme. I got to thinking... I bet we all have things we do which our humans would rather we not do. I'll share mine if you'll share yours!
The rules for this meme are loosey-goosey: list as many things as you want, in whatever manner you want, and tag as many kitties as you want. Have fun, everybody!
1. I get up on the counter and shred the paper towels.
2. But I (usually) don't do it when Mom and Dad can see or hear me.
3. I do it when Mom and Dad are sleeping.
4. So that they have a little surprise when they get up!
5. I also jump on the counter when Mom is cooking. A LOT. I'm very persistent when it comes to food.
6. So dozens of times in the course of cooking, Mom has to pick me up, set me gently on the floor, and say, "No, Dually."
7. But of course I keep on jumping up. At least until I get bored. I think white kitty fur is a pretty garnish for human meals, don't you?
Kitties have to keep humans on their toes. It's one of our most important duties as felines.
And I tag...
My darling mancat Mickey
My little brother MaoMao (Really, he's the one who should have started this meme... I bet his list will be humongous, like the length of War and Peace...)
(And no, this isn't a sneaky attempt to get my little brother MaoMao to confess his transgressions... *giggle!*)