Here are the rules for the meme:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
All right, here we go!
1. My name is Marilyn, but my human parents also call me Duallipot. One day, Dad looked at me and out of the blue said "Duallipot"... and it stuck. Mom and Dad say I look like a Duallipot, though I have no idea what a Duallipot is or why I would look like one. Mom and Dad call me "Dually" for short.
2. Mom and Dad say my fur smells like Chanel No. 5. Little do they know that I teleport out of the house when they're asleep and try out the perfumes at department stores.
3. I'm super friendly with humans, and I rub on everyone who comes to the house. I love to cuddle in people's laps. Whenever Mom or Dad picks me up, I purr and purr and purr. And I love to give hugs. When I cuddle with humans, I put my arm around their waist or their chest, whichever is closest to where I'm lounging.
4. I am the luckiest girlcat in the world because I have as my special mancat friend the ruggedly handsome and amazingly brilliant Mickey Mantle. We have so much in common: we're both white kitties, we're both romantics, and we love poetry. Do I teleport to visit Mickey? Hmmmmm, well... a lady never tells *wink*.
5. Though I don't have an antigravity device like my sister Dorydoo (I don't want to go to the moon because it looks so dusty up there), I'm an excellent jumper. I can go anywhere I want to go, and that includes the stereo receiver and even the refrigerator.
6. I have one blue eye and one gold eye, and I'm partially deaf (on my blue-eyed side). That's why I'm either very, very quiet, not talking at all, or I talk VERY, VERY LOUDLY (usually when Mom breaks out the stinky goodness!).
7. I guess maybe a lady shouldn't admit this, but I'll go ahead: I drool when I get all loveydovey, and I also drool in my sleep. Sometimes Mom and Dad call me DROOLipot.
And I will tag the following:
Mickey, my darling Mancat
Miles the Meezer
Kimo or Sabi, whichever of you wants to play