Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Visiting Mickey!

Last night, my darling Mickey honored me by inviting me over to visit. Here we are, spending time together. Oh, how I love being able to teleport! We are having a delightful time.

Night Thoughts ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Stars, you are unfortunate, I pity you,
Beautiful as you are, shining in your glory,
Who guide seafaring men through stress and peril
And have no recompense from gods or mortals,
Love you do not, nor do you know what love is.
Hours that are aeons urgently conducting
Your figures in a dance through the vast heaven,
What journey have you ended in this moment,
Since lingering in the arms of my beloved
I lost all memory of you and midnight.


12 comments:

The M's said...

how sweet.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad to hear you had a nice visit with Mickey. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

that is so so sweet. I'm glad you two found each other.

LZ said...

You two look so lovely together. What a perfectly sweet couple!

Chase

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Marilyn

You and Mickey are purrrfect together.

Abby

Daisy said...

You are very lucky to get to visit with Mickey! I hope you had lots of fun and games, and romance too!

Anonymous said...

You two make a very lovely couple.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh it is so sweet that he invited you over. I hope there was a chaperon.

Monica said...

You two look very good together.

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, such a great romance. How do you teleport? No conspiracy, it was Tigger. I was innocent this time.
(smile)
Have a terrific Thursday.
Samantha and Tigger

Lux said...

This is some heavyduty romantic stuff!

Christine and FAZ said...

it is possible for two cats to be such 'love birds'. FAZ